Life is a miracle...I say it every day, and I have been living this miracle for more than 40 years. Life has brought me so many things during these four decades: I was a car-mechanic at a Mercedes garage, account manager at FCB advertising agency, TV editor at Friderikusz Production, real estate investment advisor at an international law firm in London, associate lecturer in Oxford, occasionally I popped up, and I still do, in international and Hungarian TV commercials, as an economist,I assist the expansion of Oncompass Medicine abroad, and in the past more than 10 years I have been acting as a Master of Ceremonies, Wedding Planner, Moderator and Event Planner at Hungarian and International weddings and corporate events. Wherever I went and whatever I did, I always knew at the bottom of my heart that I needed to work with people!
I can easily find the same tune with anybody, regardless of their education, age, race, religion and financial status, so I have decided that I would like to find an occupation where I could utilise these skills on a maximum level in a way that is good for everyone.
I have found four areas: in the private sector Master of Ceremonies and Wedding Planner at weddings and in the commercial world Moderator and Event Planner at corporate events. Upon requests I am not only moderating weddings and corporate events, but with my colleague, Eszter, we fully plan and organise them. If I am already booked for a given date, I recommend excellent "trained under my wings" Master of Ceremonies and Moderator colleagues instead of myself.
I truly believe that in today's world only those services can prevail which serve a good cause and where values are created. Doing good well! As a Master of Ceremonies and Moderator I represent these two values. I give my face and my name only to those weddings and corporate events with which I can identify myself to the maximum and which endeavour to achieve something good. If these are given, then I come along and do my best to make sure that my events will be entertaining and memorable. For more details, please, click on Wedding Planning or Event Planning button.
master of ceremonies
You've imagined it for thousands times...and then everything went perfectly. However, when the Big Day comes, things suddenly look different: you worry, your clothes, your hair and your makeup will hold you apart, and in vain you tried the shoes on a hundred times, now you feel them more uncomfortable than they were, in other words, you think the rain clouds are gathering over your head. Meanwhile, of course, you would like this day to be unforgettable not only for you, but also for your loved ones and friends, and even years later, you would like them to mention how great they felt at your wedding.
Well, I really believe that as a Master of Ceremonies should not only be the active participant of your wedding in organising, compiling and conducting programs to create an atmosphere or direct the wedding party. I look at this task more seriously: as a Master of Ceremonies I am there to throw those rain clouds over your heads. In addition, I do all this in Hungarian and English. I want not only your guests, but also you two to enjoy your own wedding, because that is the most important!
In addition to the above, if you want me to help your Big Day not only as a Master of Ceremonies, but as a Wedding Planner also, then please click on the Wedding Planning button.
On the occasion of a wedding...the role and importance of the official registrar need not be explained, because everyone knows it! However, the official registrar is bound by statutory regulations and must comply with all these conditions.
That is why:
- you often get a civil ceremony that you did not imagine,
- they do not work on Bank Holidays,
- they most probably do not speak foreign languages,
- or they may not be able to come to your dream location, and this was just a few of the additional limiting factors.
I undertake my ceremonies in English, Spanish and Hungarian.
We recommend this service tocouples who want to organize their own wedding, who do not need a wedding planner, but would like to build their wedding on a solid foundation and need help to get started.
During the wedding consultation
- we help you finding the most ideal location;
- during the one time site visit, we will give you ideas on how to make the best use of the selected venue;
- we help in the selection of the wedding service providers;
- together we create the wedding scenario, based of which even the master of ceremonies can conduct the Big Day;
- with creative ideas we are helping the success of the wedding;
- with our knowledge and experience, we will provide the background for you to be able to carry out the substantive work, i.e. the wedding planning and other negotiations to carry out an unforgettable wedding tailored to your own need.
For our personalized offer please contact Eszter Benya at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can find feedbacks about our previous wedding planning work on this page in the FEEDBACKS menu and on our Facebook page.
Throughout the many years...as a Master of Ceremonies I had the opportunity to run a lot of weddings, but I often got into a difficult situation, because the service providers that were not properly selected by the couples - and therefore not providing quality service - made it hard for me to work hard on the big day, thus not having a positive effect on the wedding atmosphere and its success.
At the same time, there are a lot of tasks in organising a wedding, which is a great challenge even for experienced wedding planners and event organizers, not for an Engaged Couple, for whom this is their first, and hopefully, last wedding.
That is why I decided beside my Master of Ceremonies services together with my colleague, Eszter, to start offering my Master of Ceremonies and Wedding Planning uniquely combined services, because in recent years I have worked together many very professional and trustworthy service providers (i.e.: master of ceremonies, wedding venues, catering, decoration, flower, photographer, cinematographer, band, DJ, hairdresser, make-up artist, wedding dress rental, dance teacher, etc.).
As a Wedding Planner, we can help you, from the very first moments of preparations for your Big Day, to think together about how to make your wedding truly unique and personalised. With more than a decade of experience, with my creative ideas, I give the framework, but you fill it up with content, and then we decide together the best service providers for that, so your Big Day will succeed in a way as you dreamed about it. For more details, please, click on the Wedding Planning button.
The role of a Moderator...at any event can only be questioned until someone has seen a successful one live. The Moderator is like a conductor. Musical instruments can be played without it, but may not be at the right time and thus false. Some of the events are only one hour long, but some lasts for several days. The palette can be very wide: Christmas, New Year, birthday and team building corporate events, product presentations, workshops, conferences, festive dinners and any other events. Still, the point is the same for all of them: to make everybody feel good!
A well-selected presenter, host, moderator or animator with professional experience can be the solution for your occasion not just to be a gathering, but an extraordinary event. It will be extraordinary because all the members of the participants will remember it for a long time and leave the event with great satisfaction. I am looking forward to those enquiries where my personality and professional experience can contribute to the effective achievement of your goals. I undertake the moderation of your events in both, English and Hungarian.
In addition to the above, if you want me to help your event not only as a Moderator, but also as an Event Planner, please, click on the Event Planning button.
"In the person of Gábor, we received a very experienced, professional and satisfactory service in all respects. I have not met a more professional master of ceremonies than Gábor. I am very happy that he helped and managed our wedding, thereby taking all the burden off of our shoulders!!!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Szandra és Krisztián, 2022.11.19. R22 Rendezvényház, Budapest
- "Several guests commented that they had never met such a good Master of Ceremonies before. Gábor was the star of the day in the eyes of many of our guests :-) I'm kidding, of course he was very professional, but the guests couldn't help but mention to us during the day or afterwards what a good person we invited for our big day :-) Several people - who are planning to get married in the next 1-2 years - already asked for the contact details of Gábor. Based on his performance during the preparations prior the wedding and at the wedding day, we would highly recommend Gábor to any of our acquaintances or friends, because he would not be able to disappoint :-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Enikő & Deepak, 2022.08.06. Haris Park, Budapest
- "The "big gun" of his profession I can only speak of Gábor in superlatives, and, without any bias, he is best characterized by three words: professionalism, elegance, accuracy, and as a bonus I would even add helpfulness :-) He is humorous, but he does not overdo the joking, he knows what fits. And the evening ceremony conducted by him has been mentioned ever since, but not only by us, but also by the entire wedding party! He has fantastic ideas, his approach to things is very unique and I get chills when I think about how classy our wedding was thanks to him. One thing I really regret though is that this unforgettable evening flew by very quickly :-( I wholeheartedly recommend Gábor to EVERYONE, and am a little envious of those who come after us :-) Gábor, we send you a huge hug!!! I wish that you make many couples' weddings unforgettable :-) Millions of kisses, Betti and Atesz"
★★★★★ 5/5 Betti & Atesz, 2022.09.08. Wedding Lake, St. Lőrinc Golf Club, Budapest
- "Gábor very efficiently and quickly solved all the unexpected problems that arose on our wedding day, he also kept the wedding party together very well, and was able to guide them well from one location to another. It is also an advantage that Gábor is available as a wedding officiant also, so on the 20th of August, despite the national holiday, we were able to hold a symbolic civil ceremony in front of the entire wedding party, which not only had very funny, but also really touching moments. He kept our needs and requests in mind as much as possible, and insisted on their implementations also."
★★★★★ 5/5 Katus & Zsombor 2022.08.20. Park Szálló, Alsópere
- "During our first conversation, it became clear that Gábor was professional, and on our wedding day, he really was! He managed to calm us down just by his presence, since Gábor had everything under control, if he is the master of ceremonies, the couple has nothing to worry about. In our opinion, there is no such professional, funny and intelligent master of ceremonies in Hungary!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Anita & Karesz, 2022.08.19. Bajor Vendéglő, Kecskemét
- "Dear Gábor! Thank you very much for our big day, you were amazingly professional!!! You made the day perfect and for that we will be forever grateful! Everything hurts in our body; it's been a long time since we had such a good party :))) Anita & Karesz"
★★★★★ 5/5 Anita & Karesz, 2022.08.19. Bajor Étterem és Vendégház, Kecskemét
- "Are there Michelin stars for Master of Ceremonies? :-) Words are not enough to express our gratitude and satisfaction, but for us, Gábor exemplifies the perfect MC. He is professional, well-prepared (sewing kit at hand to fix my dress! 10/10!), kind, humble, and funny. He’s like your friend, and already we miss him greatly. We always knew we were in safe hands. He comes to you with brilliant ideas to make your day unique and entertaining and he provides a framework that works for you. On the big day, he came to us personally and discussed details one final time. This gave us security and instilled a great sense of calm within us, even as emotions ran high. The atmosphere Gábor created, his wedding script (in both Hungarian and English), and the attention to detail was divine. He also manages to combine the emotional aspects of marriage with humor and warmth, so from a guest perspective it is a very distinct and compelling experience. He’ll put a spin on your day that all your guests will be talking about for weeks after. With his incredible energy, natural elegance and charm, everyone simply falls in love with him. Those who were already married were wishing they could have had Gábor, and those who plan to get married have kept his details for future reference! This says a lot. Our special day was stress-free and so much fun. The fact that we are still on cloud nine and reliving moments of this unforgettable day is owed largely to this terrific man’s support. Thank you Gábor! :-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Sabrina & Csaba, 2022.07.30., La Contessa Kastélyszálló, Szilvásvárad
- "If you choose Gábor as Master of Ceremonies and as a Wedding Celebrant, you save a lot of time, energy and stress. At the same time, Gábor coordinated the other service providers superbly and paid a lot of attention to us as well."
★★★★★ 5/5 Lilla & Csani, 2022.07.23. Magyar Király Hotel, Székesfehérvár
- "Gábor is a very professional, well-prepared, intelligent, and funny master of ceremonies. His appearance was extraordinary, he brought the very international company together very well. We came from America and Gábor has prepared everything for us to the fullest. He could be reached anytime, if we had a question, he always answered very quickly. He made our life really easy; we were very satisfied with him. He arranged everything, we discussed everything in advance, and we didn't have to deal with anything. The guests also loved him, all feedback was very good. Our day was perfect, thank you Gábor."
★★★★★ 5/5 Edit & Sid, 2022.07.05. INDOOR MiniGolf, Budapest
- "Gábor's professional knowledge and situation-solving abilities are at the highest levels. Direct and kind, he knows exactly when, what and why he is doing. He is not only very experienced professionally, but also a great person as a human being. We strongly recommend him to everyone if you want to feel that you and your wedding are in safe hands, without any worries."
★★★★★ 5/5 Adri & Szabi 2022.07.02. Magyar Golf Club, Kisoroszi
- "Gábor is a great help and draws attention to things that a newly married couple without experience would not even think about. On the big day, the groom and especially the bride do not have time to deal with organization and coordination, and our Master of Ceremonies was perfect for us. Professionally, I think Gábor is the best in the country. I visited and read many web pages for months before I found Gábor, and we were very lucky that our date was still available for Gábor. Sympathy and a professional bond developed immediately (Porsche Hungaria:-). The exact, precise wedding script and the attention to small details was a great help. On the big day, he came to us personally and we discussed everything one more time. For me personally, his help meant security and peace of mind."
★★★★★ 5/5 Judit & Zoli, 2022.06.25. Spirit Hotel, Sárvár
- "Gábor is very intelligent, but his humor is very good also and his appearance is pure Mr. Big :-) I would like to highlight his memory of the names and his attentiveness that several of our guests have positively remarked after the wedding. Gábor was always at our help, and it was so reassuring that we could always count on him. Whenever we turned sideways, Gábor was always by our side, thank you again Gábor."
★★★★★ 5/5 Mészike és Dani 2022.05.13.
- "Dear Gábor! We are finally well rested enough and have finally had some time to reach out to you. We just wanted to tell you how appreciative we are for how you managed to help us make our wedding day so successful and special. Even though we had a few hiccups in the beginning, your expertise helped smooth things out and set a very nice mood for the rest of the evening. Throughout the night everyone mentioned how nice the ceremony was and we felt exactly the same. As a token of our appreciation we will be sending you a gratuity in the next coming days, (or weeks as we may have to send once we are back in Canada - the mobile app is glitching at the moment). Hope you have a great week and we wish you the all the best! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Bence & Julia 2022.05.22.
- "For our weird little wedding we couldn't have found a better Master of Ceremonies than Gábor. He made all our shingles and our "dark" desires come true, directed, arranged, and controlled all of them. Half of the guests fell in love with him, or if not, he will be asked to be in charge of their own weddings without question. I recommend Gábor from the bottom of my heart! Thank you so much for this wonderful and extravagant day.☠️☠️☠️"
★★★★★ 5/5 Kitti & Gábor, 2021.11.20.
- "Dear Gábor! Thanks again for everything, we have been under the influence of the wedding ever since! Everything was very super, and it was largely due to you! Of all our service providers, you were the most professional - providing maximum performance during the long preparation and on the wedding day also. We would recommend you to anyone who wants a hassle-free and good-natured wedding with lots of special ideas, lots and lots of laughter and a smooth execution."
★★★★★ 5/5 Timi & Dani, 2021.10.16.
- "As a photographer, fate brings together with many masters of ceremonies at weddings. Gábor and I worked together in a really fabulous place in Assisi, Italy. Although Gábor's reputation was already ahead of him, I knew that we, service providers, would be in good hands. Working together was an even more pleasant disappointment than I thought. Throughout the day, he approached the other service providers in a very friendly, helpful, and humble way. We felt that he knew what the end result would be and that it was up to him also, that’s why he did everything to make it work well. Gábor holds up well in several roles and guests will quickly find the person in him who can be approached with any problems. Natural elegance, high professional knowledge and helpfulness characterize his work and his personality at the same time. György Székely, photographer"
- "Gábor is the most professional master of ceremonies in the wedding business. After our wedding, at least 5 people asked for his contact information, because they were so happy with his performance. He kept paying attention to everyone, every detail, even during the wedding, he was fully prepared. He could be approached with any problems, he immediately helped to solve them. Without him, our wedding would not have been so great."
★★★★★ 5/5 Hilda & Roli, 2021.10.03.
- "Our wedding day was better than both of us could have wished for and a lot of that was due to Gabor! He delivered an amazing symbolic ceremony in both Hungarian and English, which all our guests gave us great feedback about afterward. Not only that, but Gabor made us feel comfortable on the day by being very prepared and letting us know what to expect every step along the way. He has an incredible energy that really made our wedding day fun, stress-free, and one of the best days of our lives. Thanks so much to Gabor and his team!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Sarah & Peter, 2021.09.25.
- "Dear Gabor, now a little more relaxed :-) we would like to thank you again for the help we received from you during the wedding preparation and also on Saturday! You played a significant role in making this day an unforgettable memory for us. Special thanks to the fact that our symbolic civic ceremony was really unique and special, that you paid attention to the guests, and that you came up with non-boring games. We hope you had a great time with us. Best regards, Nori and Levi PS: Our 10-month-old Hanga daughter also remembers: www.herendigabor.hu "
★★★★★ 5/5 Nóri & Levi, 2021.09.11.
- "Dear Gábor! Thank you once again for your contribution - which cannot be called “tiny” at all – for making our wedding perfect. We got brilliant ideas from you already during the planning and you carried out your work with perfect professionalism on the Big Day as well, we could be sure that everything would be fine because you would solve anything and keep everything under control. We hope we will have the good fortune to meet you at the weddings of many-many friends of ours in the future :-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Eszter & Ricsi, 2021.08.21.
- "Gábor is a very professional Master of Ceremonies, clearly the best choice. He made both the preparations and the day of our Anglo-Hungarian wedding with 160 people smooth and unforgettable for us, for which we are very grateful! The success of our wedding was up to so many details, but Gábor arranged and coordinated everything extremely professionally. Without him, our Big Day would certainly not have been perfect."
★★★★★ 5/5 Lili & Dani, 2021.08.20.
- "It was a very special experience for us that Gábor could be our Master of Ceremonies, since being my uncle, he was also present at our wedding as a family member. He kept the management of the event and the coordination of the guests – including the relatives also :-) - in his hands all the way, thus taking a huge burden off our shoulders. Thanks to him, we were able to experience every moment of our Big Day. Gábor has also contributed to the atmosphere of our wedding to be intimate and heart-felt. We also received lots of positive feedback from the guests regarding the execution of our wedding! :-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Zita és Balázs, 2021.06.11.
- "Gabor is a very authentic guy who stays true to himself which makes him a very charismatic person. Everyone just likes him. I first met him on my cousin's wedding in 2011 and I knew if I'd get married, he must be the Master of Ceremonies of our wedding. He not only hosts weddings, but also does the symbolic civil ceremony and acts as a wedding planner too. Gábor was a great choice. He has a unique style of humor and it is just adorable! :-) Thank you for all the fun and surprises! :-) "
★★★★★ 5/5 Ági & Alex, 2021.08.13.
- "I met Gábor 8 years ago at our friends' wedding. Based on what I experienced there, I decided that he would be the Master of Ceremonies for my future wedding. Later, my husband could be convinced that he would be the best choice, as we were lucky enough to meet him at another wedding 4 years ago. Gábor is an incredibly kind, charming, intelligent man, whose appearance has already enchanted our guests. He handled everything so professionally that if there was any minor problem, it was quickly resolved. With his help, our guests were not bored, due to the pre-planned programs, the events just flew one after the other. We wanted him to be our Registrar as well for our symbolic civil ceremony. It was the best decision! We prepared a lot for it together and in the end, we managed to put together an intimate and yet humorous, not boring ceremony. It was great, our guests were amazed, one minute they were touched and the other minute they were already laughing at the moments. All in all, our wedding was perfect, which would not have been possible without Gábor's experience and expertise, so we can safely say that he is the best choice! Thank you for everything, Csaba & Fanni, 2021.07.03. "
- "Because of Gábor's fantastic work, it made it possible for us to worry about nothing on the Big Day of our wedding. He worked well with the other service providers also. He is an intelligent man with a amazing appearance, he could quickly find a common voice with all the guests as well. He dealt with unexpected situations immediately and the guests loved the humor! During the pre-wedding consultations, we went through everything very carefully. The other service providers were also grateful that Gábor sent the full script before the wedding. Due to his vast experience and professionalism, we would only recommend him to everyone! Dóri & Dávid 2021.06.12. "
- "Dear Eszter and Gábor! Once again we want to thank you for everything, everything one by one was fantastic!!! The feedback also shows that it was the best wedding our guests ever had and it would not have been possible without you, so once again thank you very much for everything !!!!! :-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Melitta & Laci 2021.06.05.
- "Dear Gábor, We would like to thank you once again for the amount of guidance and support we have received from you! :) You were the most important part of our whole wedding, without you, nothing would have worked. Not just on the day, but from the very beginning. You gave the framework to the whole thing with the script. With whoever we talked to, everyone chanted odes about you! :) The venue also said you were the best they ever worked with. A word like a hundred: we’re so glad you took on us, you’re a real professional. We hope you will undertake weddings for some time to come so we can recommend you more for further engaged couples! All the best! Vica & Istvan 07.11.2020."
★★★★★ 5/5 Vica & István - 2020.11.07,
- "Gábor contributed greatly to the fact that we were able to enjoy our own wedding almost without stress and worries. Without his personalized games and their professional execution, our very international wedding would not have been so great and unforgettable. The “last minute” difficulties were handled by Gábor in such a professional way with his improvised solutions that the wedding guests did not notice anything of them. We can only recommend Gábor to everyone."
★★★★★ 5/5 A&A
- "EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!"
★★★★★ 5/5 2020.10.10. Daniella & Gergő
- "Gábor is very professional at his job. Thanks to the scenario, we were able to keep time, and we knew the order in which the events would come one after the other. The organization was concentrated in one hand, and with this, Gábor took many burdens off of our shoulders. We had a super wedding with colourful programs and our guests were also very happy."
★★★★★ 5/5 2020.08.21. Dóra & Krisztián
- "Gábor is simply perfect. The organization, the discussions and the execution were also professional. I can only recommend him to everyone, they will not be disappointed."
★★★★★ 5/5 2020.02.29. Szilvi & Zoli, Bali, Indonézia
- "The greatest master of ceremonies, professionally maximally prepared, funny and maximally helpful, great fun and good humor accompanied his work Betty & Gábor, 2020.09.11."
★★★★★ 5/5 Betty & Gábor
- "Dear Gábor! It's been over a week since the wedding and we already received a lot of feedback and the million feelings, experiences and stimuli that came to us on the Big Day resounded in us as well. Thoughts just zigzag inside us and we want to share so much with you, but we try to keep it short. First of all, we are very grateful to you for your full professionalism, dedication and helpfulness. Everyone was completely impressed with the games you recommended. The oldest couple dance competition (with the victory of Ari’s grandparents) was a huge success. It was highlighted by many and we also really liked the fact that during the great rush of the dinner you thought of thanking the Catering team of the evening (the waiters of Kastélykert Fogadó) with a big round of applause for their work. Our foreign guests were also very grateful and happy to receive special attention all day long. And they were able to follow everything thanks to your constant simultaneous interpretation. Abdul didn't really know what a master of ceremonies was at the wedding before, but we don't think he could have seen a better living example than you. If we think about "working" with you, the strongest feeling in both of us is that after each common whatsapp/skype conversations we had such peace of mind (knowing that you would be there on our Big Day and we could trust that whatever happens you would settle) that it was essential to the creation of this wonderful wedding. Etelka/Pötyi (who caught the boquett) has been singing about you ever since. She even said she didn’t think she was going to have that much fun at the age of 86 and was very impressed by you. A hundred words end in one; we thank you very much for everything and wish you and your Team all the best! Best regards, Ari&Atti 2020.08.20. "
★★★★★ 5/5 Ari & Atti
- "Gábor's professionalism in performing his duties as a Master of Ceremonies is on the maximum. If you want a perfect wedding, you should not hesitate, you are at the right place! We are grateful that our great day was done with the help of Gábor!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Ildikó & Balázs, 2019.08.30.
- "We can only say thank you for everything! From our first meeting, we were tuned in and our wedding day reflected this professionalism also! Gábor took all the burden off our shoulders, only to fully live every moment of our wedding was our "the task"! :) I can only recommend to everyone that after booking the location, Gábor's phone number should be the next you dial! :) :)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Kinga & Gergő 2019.06.15.
- "Eszter and Gábor, the super team :) From the very first moment, they were incredibly kind and proactive with us, everywhere they watched how our wedding could be unique and the way we had dreamed it. :) Great connections, super recommendations (thanks to Gábor for the best wedding venue in the world :)), millennial experience. Special thanks to Eszter for everything in place on the big day, all we really needed to do was make sure we were pretty. You took all the burden off our shoulders. And Gábor, thank you for finding a common voice with everyone in the 0-120 age group, and having a great day was unforgettable for everyone, thanks to the many little extras you added with your presence :) Young new throne claimers may come, but for us, you will always be the Numero Uno of the business! :) Thank you again, we will never forget! ;) :)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Kata & Peti - 2019.07.13.
- "We had our international wedding a week ago in Hungary and we were truly satisfied with the planning and execution. Eszter is a great, reliable, precise and creative wedding planner. Gábor is a fantastic, talented and super charismatic Master of Ceremonies. Our guests, my husband and me loved Eszter and Gábor both personally and professionally!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Anna & Freek - 2019.07.06.
- "We had only 6 months to organize our wedding in Hungary, while being based in California. Thanks to the flexibility and professionalism of Gabor and Eszter, all of this became an easy task. They helped us find the best service providers, they visited our venue, they carefully coordinated every step of the big day, and ensured that we and our guests from 10+ countries all had an unforgettable experience. They are a fantastic team, it is a pleasure to work with them. Thank you!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Imola & Tivadar - 2019.07.05.
- "Thank you, Gábor, from the bottom of our hearts, that the gigantic storm and deluge-type rain that befell our exterior officiating location (rendering it obsolete), your unparalleled elegance, professionalism and intelligence walked us out of there with such perfection that our Big Day was transformed into a true Mediterranean-style family wedding. You saved the day...and you’re second to none. You are the best Master of Ceremonies of all time! Quite simply: The Best. Gabi & Norbi, 2019.06.22."
★★★★★ 5/5 Gabi & Norbi, 2019.06.22.
- "Everything went as we imagined and as it was written in the wedding script. The entire day was managed extremely professionally and all our guests were very satisfied with the MC’s work. Gábor was very attentive and we thought he was at the top of every situation. He is a very interesting person with whom one is willing to spend his or her time. Thank you very much one more time for everything, exactly what we imagined. Gábor is fantastic, we can only recommend him to everyone and we will. Wish you lots of further success!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Adri & Geri, 2019.06.09.
- "f we wanted to, we wouldn't be able to find mistake in Gábor's work. He already helped to create the wedding script at a professional level and he was always attentive on the wedding day also. Everything was so punctual. We received very positive feedback from our guests about his work and the games recommended by him were a great success also. He had very good suggestions for organizing our wedding in advance and his presence gave a sense of security on the wedding day. We knew that if there had been any problem, he would have been solved it so naturally that our guests would have felt nothing about it."
★★★★★ 5/5 Sziszkó & Atti - 2019.03.23
- "We are very grateful for the extremely professional work. Gábor is kind, funny, captivating, decisive, but not intrusive, and the whole wedding party adored him. He was so much praised by our guests on the wedding day and the day after, and we were completely satisfied with him also. We can only recommend him! He is the best!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Laura&Lala - 2019.05.25.
- "Dear Gábor! Thank you very much for your Master of Ceremonies services. You made this happen with unbelievable professionalism, naturalness, humor, but at the same time with determination you coordinated this international company. You blended into the wedding guests as if you were an organic part of it for 20 years and as if you knew everyone :) Everyone just praised you, even the Slovaks asked if you would take a Slovak wedding :) You've had so many wedding guests, I hope ours wasn't a difficult case, and you also enjoyed the time you spent with us :) We will recommend you to everyone! Thanks for everything,"
★★★★★ 5/5 Juli & Jan 2019.05.18.
- "Gábor is accurate, professional, humorous, kind, helpful, and my family wants him to be a family member :) I think the last thing tells everything :) "
★★★★★ 5/5 Adri & Beni - 2019.05.11.
- "Dear Gábor, We wish you a very happy and successful New Year! We are delighted that our wedding has been an everlasting experience for everyone, and it has been interpreted as less work and more fun. Thank you for your work and for your presence. Best regards, Olivia & Shashi "
★★★★★ 5/5 Olivia & Shashi, 2018.08.17.
- "Gábor as a Master of Ceremonies is stylish, humorous, and intelligent. He keeps the events in hands, but he does not put himself in the foreground. He takes the attention of the guests with a good sense and directs them to the young couple. Perfect choice!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Kriszti & Csongor, 2018.09.29.
- "Gábor made the wedding humorous and interactive, entertaining and teaming up! :) Everything was perfect! :) Planning and presenting in one hand! :))))"
★★★★★ 5/5 Judit & Ferenc, 2018.09.22.
- "Dear Gábor, Master of Ceremonies! Great moderation, with maximum flexibility, helpfulness and tremendous routine, the handling of the unexpected events were also outstanding :-) !!! Thank you for everything!!! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Liliána & Ferenc, 2018.09.07.
- "Gábor is the best!!! We are very glad that he was our master of ceremonies; we were in very professional and very good hands!!! We will always recommend him to everyone in the future! :)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Bogi & Ákos, 2018.08.18.
- "Gábor has perfected everything, without any mistake, in a smart and intelligent style as we agreed in advance!!! He is the best Master of Ceremonies!!!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Nikolett & Anti, 2018.08.10.
- "We truly recommend Gábor to everyone, because he has taken a lot of burdens from our shoulders, holding the events of the day, and having a good time with the guests. In addition to elegance, humour was present all through the evening, ensuring a good mood. Anyone who chooses Gábor can be confident that their wedding will be entrusted to a professional Master of Ceremonies."
★★★★★ 5/5 Noémi & Gábor, 2018.08.04.
- "Gábor is a very good master of ceremonies, especially for international weddings, where there are many foreign guests, because he brings people together and coordinates the events. He is very professional and knowledgeable, helpful and funny."
★★★★★ 5/5 Karine & Gábor, 2018.08.03.
- "Dear Eszter and Gábor, Thank you very much for making our wedding perfect, so we did not have to worry for a moment! You have kept everything in your hands, you have sorted out everything, we just had to enjoy the moment! Eszter as a wedding planner and Gábor as a Master of Ceremonies are the perfect choice if someone wants a professional, relaxed, cheerful and elegant wedding, they must choose them. Well-organized, perfect work with a perfect team! We loved every minute! Ineffable gratitude because we got a perfect wedding! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Kriszta & Tibor, 2017.05.19.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! You are the guarantee for a perfect wedding. You contributed greatly to the good mood and you were taking full control of the events. Thank you once again for our hyper-super-wedding. We and our guests felt very well, many said that they had never been in such a good mood wedding. We wish you many more success and beautiful summer!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Laura & Karesz, 2018.06.02.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! I can tell you with complete honesty, that every guest I spoke to commented on how you were so professional, witty, friendly, fun, and helpful. You really were incredible, and that’s not a word I use lightly. Thanks again for making our day perfect."
★★★★★ 5/5 Tony & Kay, 2018.04.07.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! Firstly, I wanted to say a huge thank you for your part in making our wedding such a happy occasion. You were utterly fabulous! From the moment, we first met you in February, we knew it was going to be something special. We placed our trust in you and we weren’t wrong! I can say with all honesty that we felt totally at ease and your many suggestions helped to make our day extra special. All our guests commented upon how great you were from beginning to end. You were attentive to all their needs and your humour and gentle guidance were second to none!! I wish I could have paused time! The atmosphere you helped to create on our wedding day should have been bottled! Thank you also for guiding us throughout the day – it was a day that we will never forget – truly magical!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Kay & Tony, 2018.04.07.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! We are very grateful for your professional and all-round kindness in relation to our wedding ceremony. Thank you for the many ideas and attentions we received during the organization and on the big day also. But most of all, you were able to identify with us, and you really appreciated what we wanted and how we wanted it. You have a very important role for such an unrepeatable occasion. We can honestly say that you are outsmarted the given tasks by your personality; with your straightforwardness, clarity and reliability you bring peace of mind during the organization and on the big day also. From our pure heart we wish you happiness and satisfaction in your work and in all other areas of your life."
★★★★★ 5/5 Ildikó & Attila, 2017.09.15
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies, sorry that we are only signing in now, but we would like to thank you very much for everything we have received from you on the wedding day and before that. The many smiling faces that look back from the pictures, are thanks to you and to your advice, we are sure. "
★★★★★ 5/5 Kinga & Roland, 2017.08.26.
- "Gábor master of ceremonies was very direct and friendly!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Anna & Aaron, 2017.08.04.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! You know very well that my husband and I are currently working in the wedding business. We are always recommending you to our customers if they have not yet signed a Master of Ceremonies. You are very professional. You took care of everything in our wedding, you managed it well, but you did not focus on yourself, but only on us. These positives were also noted by our guests. We had nothing to worry about, we just drifted into the events. Everything was perfect, thank you Gábor."
★★★★★ 5/5 Gabriella & Tibor, 2017.07.15.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! Thank you very much for helping us in conducting our wedding as well as your dedicated work during the planning phase also! We are very grateful, our guests and we also felt very good on our Big Day, the whole day happened exactly as we imagined and that is mainly thanks to you!""
★★★★★ 5/5 Szandra & Máté, 2017.07.08.
- "Gábor is the King of the Master of Ceremonies... and I have already recommended him to others :-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Nicole & Patrik, 2017.07.07
- "He is the best master of ceremonies. Period. Really professional."
★★★★★ 5/5 Emese & Jenő, 2017.06.23.
- "Gábor master of ceremonies is a true professional; he is on “stage” as much as it needed."
★★★★★ 5/5 Barbara & Szabolcs, 2017.06.03
- "In addition to our own wedding, Gábor was the Master of Ceremonies at the weddings of two of our close friends, and we were totally satisfied with the service that he was offering there. Gábor simply does a perfect job :)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Katalin & Ákos, 2017.05.20.
- "Gábor master of ceremonies has helped us a lot in the preparations; all our guests and we also thought that he was very good, we could not imagine better service."
★★★★★ 5/5 Gina & Gábor, 2017.04.22.
- "Our wedding was perfect; Gábor's master of ceremonies professionalism, calmness, and preparedness fascinated everyone. It was a very fun, family-like wedding, Gábor partied with us, enjoyed the evening - at least I hope - while everything was smooth. Gábor has a very good sense of humour and that was very important for us :-) Many acquaintances and family members specifically noted that the Master of Ceremonies was a big hit and really needed."
★★★★★ 5/5 Krisztina & Shane, 2017.01.07.
- "Gábor master of ceremonies has helped us in everything and was very attentive with all the guests! His personality, sense of humour, energy and elegance added a lot to our wedding. "
★★★★★ 5/5 Kati & John, 2016.09.03.
- "Based on the feedbacks from our guests Gábor master of ceremonies was extremely professional, kind and considerate. Four guests also indicated that they would definitely want Gábor at their own weddings as master of ceremonies. "
★★★★★ 5/5 Dia & Norbi, 2016.08.27.
- "Gábor master of ceremonies is a true professional. In every situation he knows what to do and what everyone needs. Eszter wedding planner is the embodiment of problem solving. Whatever you ask, she arranges everything and very quickly. Eszter and Gábor have paid attention to every detail, they are always on top, immediately respond emails and questions. Hats off! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Iza & Krisztián, 2016.08.12.
- "Gabor master of ceremonies is impeccable, both, professionally and humanly! He represent the highest standards in every respect! We love Gábor! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Kati & Bence, 2016.07.30.
- "Eszter wedding planner and Gábor master of ceremonies were very responsive throughout the entire organization of the wedding, everything went fine, everything we could talk about, you are a great team! Many guests noted how handsome Gábor was. "
★★★★★ 5/5 Erika & Laci, 2016.07.22.
- "We gladly recommend Gabor as a master of ceremonies for his sunny personality, bohemian and likeable character, and last but not least his exceptional professionalism that makes him indispensable for a successful and memorable wedding. He ensures a proper structure and execution of a wedding and relieves the young couple from any burden on the big day. We strongly believe that Gabor was the best choice on our part and we thank him once more for his precious contribution! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Andi & István, 2016.06.25.
- "Gabor as a master of ceremonies is easy, elegant, laid-back ... simply great :)! "
★★★★★ 5/5 Dia & Csaba, 2016.06.18.
- "Dear Gabor master of ceremonies! It is a daily recurring contemplation about our wedding, its atmosphere and its fullness. Many thanks for your constant attention, for the fantastic ideas and for the lot of care that you gave us. Huge thanks for the fact that we did not have anything to do, but to feel good ourselves! We cannot promise that we do not write about this topic to you in the future, and we also hope that you do not mind if about this miracle, what you are doing, we report publicly, once we collected the intellectual ammunition. With trillions of hugs, undying gratitude and lots of love we thinking of you!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Niki & Sanyi, 2016.06.17.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! Thank you for everything and for your contribution making the most beautiful day of our lives perfect! Our guests are raving how professional, funny, humorous and kind you were and how good your English accent was ... shall I continue the list? J We were fully satisfied with your services, thank you so much again for everything.” Péter: Really appreciate everything Gabor! In the last days you were the missing puzzle, few sleepless nights for Dia, but luck was with us, so we were glad that that finally we could manage to “sign you up” to our wedding. The way you treated not only our guests, but managed to look after us hundred percent also proved why we wanted to have you on board at any cost, and to be part of our Big Day. My dad, who does not talk much and when he does he keeps it short said: „the key to this wedding was Gabor…not Dia….and not you my Son, but Gábor!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Dia & Péter 2016.05.28.
- "Dear Gabor master of ceremonies! We would like to say a huge thank you for making our wedding day perfect. Throughout the entire day you were cool and easy, hence we were able to stay calm on our big day, because I felt from the very beginning that we were in very good hands. The attention to every little detail that you provided was outstanding, I could have not found any mistakes, even if I looked to find it. The attention about all the guests was magical, you have pocketed many praise without you knowing them. Everyone was really really satisfied with you. The way you handled a panic situation (eg. when I left the wedding bouquet somewhere :-)) really helped me to not change into a Bridezilla. I thought the whole day would go with nervous stomach and stress; instead I just smiled and shone focusing on the guests, so that left good memories in us also. One could not recall any moments when you were not on top of things; you kept everything perfectly in your hands, so many thanks for this too. We will recommend you to everyone. Krisztián says big thanks for helping him with his speech with your four pillars recommendation. So once again many many thanks, and I think we will me in the future:-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Enikő & Krisztián 2016.05.07.
- "We were looking for a Master of Ceremonies, who we could fully trust and we can fully rely in about the coordination of our wedding, who creates a good atmosphere and who does not let the chaos or even boredom to overcome. In Gabor we found all these. Even before our first meeting, we heard one of the staff member of a wedding planning company that where Gabor is the MC, there is no longer need for them. And that's really the way it was - from the beginning, everything was very well organised, but still on the loose end, with just as much playfulness and humour as was needed. During the planning of the wedding, he was trying to found a suitable solution to our desires or even to our problems, and he was there always beside us, thus we constantly knew that our wedding was in good hands. The guests loved him and I think after us he was the most popular person on the spot, because when we were asked by the guests how we were, the question was quickly followed by the question: "Who is he?" :) I still get the congratulations, feedback from Hungarian and foreign friends, relatives, and people say it was the best wedding they have ever participated in - and this is largely due to Gabor. We had an amazing time at our wedding too and we are very pleased to meet you - such as a Master of Ceremonies and also as Gabor. We look forward to also participate as guests on a wedding where the microphone will be in your hands! :) One more thing?: all the engaged couples at our wedding asked for a business card from Gabor! :)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Reni & Joki 2015.07.17.
- "Dear Gábor master of ceremonies! We want to say a huge thank for your work; you did our great day super good! Thank you for all the professionalism and leadership with which you overwhelmed all the wedding guests and introduced them into all the processes, this team was not very easy at all:) Muchissimas gracias por todo ! Best regards,"
★★★★★ 5/5 Réka & Alfonso, 2015.06.27.
- "Dear Gabor master of ceremonies, on behalf of Max and the entire wedding party we would like to say a huge thank you for your professional job. You were the number one object of praise as details of the wedding were discussed. Everyone were gushed how attentive, polite, determined, humorous and useful you were :) Personally, I was immediately relieved when you appeared on the scene and all the "do not know" and "maybe" questions from the venue were quickly answered by you, and finally we just had to deal with ourselves in the remaining time. Thank you very much to you for professionally resolving every situation, your attention and kindness was vitally important part of the event. Hats off to do these twice (occasionally three or even four times) during weekends! I hope you had a comfortable accommodation and that you could relax a bit before your departure. Huge thanks for everything!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Reka & Maxime, 2015.07.24.
- "... I remember our first meeting, during which I was so nervous :), but once we started our conversation and you started to talk and talk and talk ... well I/we immediately knew that we were at a very good place! True, we even we felt that before ... :) It was so reassuring that you passed all your ideas and instructions with an incredible coolness, kindness, intuition, patience, empathy, energy and professionalism. We had nothing to be nervous or worried about! OK, I have to admit that on the Big day I was quite nervous, because I was really looking forward to see Bence! :) All in all, everything went beyond all our dreams, because you have created a wonderful and unforgettable day that we will remember forever. Thank you that you were part of it! I hope to meet again soon, because we got to know a really super person in you whom we have closed into our hearts! Let's keep in touch Gábor master of ceremonies :-) Lots of love,"
★★★★★ 5/5 Zsófi & Bence, 2015.06.19.
- "Coming back from our honeymoon, we would like to thank you once again for your kind help and for the perfect day in which you had a huge part Gábor master of ceremonies! You really were an essential solution to help us and gave security in order to do run the whole day smoothly and happily. We hope you felt as good as we did! :) Thank you very much again!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Angéla & Dani, 2015.06.13.
- "Everybody was amased by our Master of Ceremonies:-)"
★★★★★ 5/5 Kinga & Mark, 2014.08.22.
- "We were truly satisfied with Gábor's job as a master of ceremonies; he created a fantastic atmosphere on our wedding!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Zsuzsi & Márk, 2014.09.27.
- "Gábor as a master of ceremonies provided a perfect job. Our guests did not fall apart, they were constantly kept on the move, no one was bored and this job was not put on us at all. As a result, we could truly enjoy every minute of our wedding."
★★★★★ 5/5 Dóra & Attila, 2014.07.19.
- "Gábor master of ceremonies organised everything perfectly at our wedding; it is a pity that we did not ask him to be our wedding planner also, not only our master of ceremonies!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Alexandra & Ádám, 2014.08.09.
- "We're very sorry that a perfect wedding is only happens once in someone’s life, because we really want to repeat exactly the same way as it happened on this Saturday, with the same people and with the same service providers. Gábor was a fantastic Master of Ceremonies!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Orsi & András, 2014.09.13.
- "Gábor as a Master of Ceremonies took on all the stress of running the event and everything went well. No stress on the day for either the bride or groom. We like his socks and all our guests thought he was great!"
★★★★★ 5/5 Teri & Simon, 2014.09.19.
- "In one thing we were absolutely sure with my fiancé: the professionalism of our Master of Ceremonies! We knew that he was the person that we did not have to worry at all."
★★★★★ 5/5 Melinda & Rownak; 2014.06.06.
Please also visit my Facebook and Instagram pages:facebook instagram